What are the 500 growth HACKATHONS?
1 DAY EVENTS (9 AM – 9 PM)
Designed to help you establish your company’s growth foundation in terms of: defining customer avatars & UPS, conversion funnel mapping & web optimization.
From theory, to strategy, all the way to implementation.
Join us to learn a systematic hands-on approach to think, solve and act on growth initiatives to explode your sales conversion rates. Hard core hands on growth-hacking.
Who Is It For?
MARKETERS. EXECUTIVES. TECHIES. IMPLEMENTORS. STRATEGIEST. HACKERS
This program is made for you if:
- You are searching for high-level and actionable strategies and frameworks
- You don’t know if you are tracking the correct numbers and taking the correct business decisions;
- You are not growing at the pace you want to and have no processes to improve performance;
- You have never optimized any part of your website and you think it’s about time to;
What are the requirements ?
You are open to roll-out experiments on your business
And already have a:
- Running website for your startup
- Steady flow of incoming traffic (direct / organic / paid)
- Implementation squad available to “hack” around on the day of the event (tech + design + copy)
What is the structure?
Picture this: 40 growth hackers in one “war room” for an entire day.
With the monitorship of 500 Startups Growth Hackers in Residence, following proven 500 Startup frameworks, entrepreneurs will growth-hack their entire business, ground up – strategizing; directly implementing experiments on their business.
BEFORE THE EVENT
- Optimization tool integration
PART 1 – 3H (9AM – 1PM)
- Market sophistication definition
- Customer avatar definition & creation
- USP definition & creation
BREAK – 1H (1PM – 2PM)
PART 2 – 3H (2PM – 5PM)
- Optimisation brainstorm
- Optimisation Backlog definition
BREAK – 1H (5PM – 6PM)
PART 3 – 3H (6PM – 9PM)
- A/B testing implementation sprint
- The team that implements to highest number of tests is up for a 500 Startup Prize.
SOCIALS – 2H (9PM – 11PM)
- Drinks @ TBA